Thursday, September 3, 2009
Goals for myself
My true number one goal for this class is to become a 21st century, state of the art, professional teacher who has more ideas with technology use in the classroom then he knows what to do with. I want to have more mindtools than the next teacher. I want these things not for my benefit but for my students who are deprived of so much in life. I want their third grade experience to be memorable and something to be proud of. I want them to use these tools with computers and technology in their future and maybe even find something they can take with them for the rest of their life. I guess my goal is a selfish one since I want to become an outstanding teacher, but ultimately I want to become a better teacher so my students can thrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's not a selfish goal. In order for these tools to become part of your students' learning, they need to be modeled and used by you first. When they see you using the tools for productivity reasons or as teaching tools, then they will learn from that!
ReplyDelete